February 20, 2020 in conjunction with the Long Beach Coin Expo - Developed specifically for Law Enforcement only, you'll leave this seminar with the fundamental investigative techniques and resources, knowledge, and understanding to respond effectively to the complex challenges encountered during the investigation of crimes related to Counterfeit Coinage, Precious Metals and Related Financial Crimes.
Counterfeit Coins, Precious Metals and Financial Crime Investigations Seminar
Anti-Counterfeiting Educational Foundation and US Treasury Dept.
- Infiltration of Chinese Sourced Counterfeit U.S. Coinage
- Counterfeit Diagnostics (hands-on)
- Identifying Counterfeiters
- Sources of Counterfeit Distribution within the US Marketplace
- Financial Crimes Associated with Counterfeit Coins and Precious Metals
- Problems Associated with investigating counterfeit Coins and Financial Related Crimes
- Jurisdictional Issues
- Case Development
- Current Counterfeits - Coins, Precious Metals and Mint Products
- Precious Metals and Financial Crime related Case Presentations
- Filing Cases
- Investigative Resources
- Chris Hersey, U.S. Dept of Treasury, OIG
- Doug Davis, Director Anti-Counterfeiting Task Force/Anti-Counterfeiting Educational Foundation (Chief of Police Ret.)
- Joe Boche, Special Agent Minnesota Fraud Bureau
- Counterfeit Experts: Bob Campbell and Brian Silliman
Date: February 20, 2020 in conjunction with the Long Beach Coin Expo
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Room 102-B in the Long Beach Convention Center, 100 South Pine Ave. Long Beach, CA 90802
Tuition: Free - Includes all training materials and a Certificate of Completion
Fill out the registration form below and submit it to register for the seminar. Contact Doug Davis at (817) 723-7231 or by email for more information or with questions.